Dying words tell you something about a person. The way someone chooses to spend their last few days of life on earth matters.
Usually, “Before I Go” seasons are spent sharing important moments and words with loved ones.
Even though Jesus was going to be raised from the dead, the same was true during the days that led up to His arrest and crucifixion.
Sarah Koontz’s newest FREE online Bible Study walks through John 14-17, looking at how Jesus spent his last days.
Here’s what you can expect from this study:
- About 10-15 minutes worth of reading on weekdays for 3 weeks
- Daily emails with links to Bible reading and short reflections on the passages
- Biblical insight, cross-references, and practical application in an easy-to-digest format
- You start this study any time (not just on Oct 7th) and it will continue for 3 weeks
Sarah’s studies have blessed me often before. This one is no exception. What I especially love about Before I Go is that:
- This study is friendly for curious unbelievers and mature believers alike
- Sarah hones in on one word from the Bible each day, keeping the study focused and simple
- There are great points born of Scripture that stick with you.
Some great quotes from this study include:
- Branches produce fruit to nourish others, not to satisfy themselves.
- Christian love isn’t a feeling, it’s a choice to treat others the same way Christ treated us– allowing His love to flow through us to enemies and friends alike.
- Establishing a relationship with God is not merely an academic pursuit. It’s an intentional process whereby a person seeks to know, understand, believe, and experience God.
- When we choose to live (or die) for God’s glory, our hearts are focused on doing anything and everything that reveals the greatness of God.
- If we want to overcome the world, we must learn how to wield the Word with excellence.
I hope you sign up for this study and are blessed by the sweet time learning about the Lord, too!
<I received an advanced copy of this Bible study in order to offer you this review in a timely fashion>
This post may also be shared on: #MomentsofHope, #DreamTogetherLinkup, #TestimonyTuesday, #RaRaLinkup, #TeaAndWord, #TellHisStory, #RechargeWednesday, #Thought-Provoking Thursday, #Heart Encouragement, #LiveFreeThursday, #DanceWithJesus, #LLMLinkup, Faith-Filled Friday, Sitting Among Friends, Fresh Market Friday, and #SoulSurvivalLinkup.