This post is the last in a 6-part series on Idolizing Knowledge. Read the rest of the series here.
Knowledge isn’t everything. But knowledge is a good gift of God.
- Knowledge of Him means everything for our eternal security and hope.
- Knowledge from Him empowers us to do His will.
- Knowledge of Him is used by Him to fill and shape us to be made complete.
- Knowledge from Him is steadfast, leading us through shifting circumstances out of our control.
- Knowledge is a propellor, a motor, a mover, a shaker, a pointer, a changer, a filling agent, in the hands of God and the hearts of those who belong to Him.
No, knowledge isn’t everything. But in it’s proper place before the Lord, knowledge can be useful and worshipful.
As the Idolizing Knowledge series wraps up- let’s leave our shattered idols in pieces for God, in His perfect knowledge, to repurpose for better use.
He can redeem what we don’t know- and what we do.
Click the links below to gain further insights into the trappings of idolizing knowledge:
Has knowledge of God been your object of worship instead of God Himself?
To read the whole series on Idolizing Knowledge, click here.
This post may also be shared on: #MomentsofHope, #DreamTogetherLinkup, #TestimonyTuesday, #RaRaLinkup, #TellHisStory, #Thought-Provoking Thursday, #Heart Ecnouragement, #LiveFreeThursday, #DanceWithJesus, #LLMLinkup, Faith-Filled Friday, Sitting Among Friends, and #SoulSurvivalLinkup.